- Over $33 million in sales
- Relocation specialist
- REALTOR Green Designee Certified
- B.A., University of Tennessee
- Buyer’s agent and listing agent
- Awards Include:
- 2016/2017 Awarded Broker Agent Advisor Award- Certificate of Excellence
- 2014 Medallion Award- Buyer Units Closed Production
- 2014 Medallion Award- Silver for Closed Production
- 2013 Medallion Award- Silver for Closed Production
- 2012 Medallion Award- Buyer Units Closed Production
My passion for Real Estate evolved from my 20+ years of experience in sales, design, construction and custom home building. With over 33 million in closed sales, I have the experience you deserve. My clients consistently return to me for my trusted guidence and strong negotiating skills. Areas of coverage include: Charlotte, Waxhaw, Weddington, Matthews, Indian Land and Fort Mill.
I am also a National Association of Realtors Green Designee, meaning I am uniquely qualified to support the purchase or sale of energy-efficient homes.
I’m a graduate from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. In 2006 my husband and I transferred to the Charlotte area, where we are raising our three girls (twins + one), our Aussiedoodle, Miniature Schnauzer and Wheaten Terrier (yes we are the crazy people with three dogs).
When I’m not working I enjoy reading, traveling, fitness, refurbishing vintage furniture and spending time with family and friends.
Client References are available upon request.
I look forward to working with you!